You may add extra years to your domain at any time before it expires. You will not lose any of your remaining time. Any extra years you add to the domain's registration (up to 10 years) will be added to the end of your existing registration period. It is recommended you renew your domain well before it expires so that you will not lose it by forgetting to do so.
To add years to your domain:
- Login to your Domains With Us account and choose the menu option Domain Management.
- Find the domain you wish to renew.
- Click on 'r' button next to the domain you wish to renew.
- On the next page, choose the number of years you wish to renew your domain name*.
- Click update cart and then click on checkout.
- Verify that the information is correct, choose your payment option, and click submit to complete the transaction.
*Note: Domain names can be registered for a maximum of 10 years at any given time.
All renewals are non-refundable and we cannot remove extra years that are added in error. Please verify before you hit the purchase button.