You have the ability to temporarily disable the ID Protect service through your domain control panel. Turn off the service and then ask the verifying party to confirm whois registration details at http://www.hostingnation.ca/whois.php. Once complete, you may turn the ID Protect service back on through your domain control panel.
Articles in this section
- Google Suite domain setup
- Domain Contact Verification
- registering a domain with the domain checker
- Domain Contact Verification and Domain Suspension
- What if I need to prove ownership of a domain?
- How do I set up domain forwarding or URL forwarding?
- How do I change nameservers to use my own DNS? I need to point my domain to my webhosting company.
- I made a mistake and renewed my domain for too many years. Can I get a refund? How do I delete the extra years?
- How do I renew (or reactivate) an EXPIRED domain?
- Will my domain automactically renew at the end of its current registration period?