Defintely. You don't need a website to register a domain name. If you have a domain in mind, you might want to register the domain now to reserve it for future use, or to use it for email forwarding or URL forwarding
Articles in this section
- Mailing Policy
- How do I pay my invoice from the Client Area
- Do you allow adult sites?
- I don't have a website, can I still register and use a domain name?
- What is a domain name?
- What does it mean to "register" a domain name?
- I saw somebody offering unlimited bandwidth and diskspace, do you offer that?