The Enom registration process takes only a few minutes to complete, but it takes, on average, about 24-48 hours for the root registry to confirm the domain.
Articles in this section
- Domain Contact Verification
- registering a domain with the domain checker
- Domain Contact Verification and Domain Suspension
- What if I need to prove ownership of a domain?
- How do I set up domain forwarding or URL forwarding?
- How do I change nameservers to use my own DNS? I need to point my domain to my webhosting company.
- I made a mistake and renewed my domain for too many years. Can I get a refund? How do I delete the extra years?
- How do I renew (or reactivate) an EXPIRED domain?
- Will my domain automactically renew at the end of its current registration period?
- Can I renew a domain before it expires?