If you see this error, the email account in question is over it's storage limit. Different types of email accounts have different settings, Gmail - for example, offers about 7 GB of storage (and counting). MSN live mail offers 5 GB, Yahoo suggests 'unlimited'. Many providers will limit storage space, and there are limits to how much mail can be stored in your hosting account. The solution to this is to send the email again after a few days.
Articles in this section
- iPhone SSL won't turn off
- How to forward email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to reply to email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to delete email message in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to send email using Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to check for new email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to automatically sync the cPanel email in an Android mobile or stop the syncing
- How to Setup a cPanel Email account with Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to set a custom email signature in an Android mobile?
- How to send email via your Android mobile?