The email was returned to you likely because the intended recipient's account has been suspended or deactivated. Their account won't be able to receive email until the suspension is lifted and the account reactivated.
Articles in this section
- Email Rate limits
- Setup a new email account in MacMail or Apple Mail
- Email account setup in Microsoft Outlook 2013 (SMTP/IMAP)
- Reducing My Email Disk Space Usage
- iPhone SSL won't turn off
- How to forward email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to reply to email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to delete email message in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to send email using Mozilla Thunderbird?
- How to check for new email in Mozilla Thunderbird?