To direct your email to your G Suite account, you have to add new MX records to your domain. These are the records that you need to add:
|MX server address||Priority|
- Under Custom resource records, from the Type list, select MX.
- In the Name field, enter @.
- In the TTL field, leave the default value.
- In the Data/Mail server field, enter aspmx.l.google.com.
- Click +.
- Repeat steps 4–5, entering the remaining MX server address values from the table above and setting the Priority values.
Skip this step if you already verified your domain by another method (such as TXT record, HTML file, or meta tag).
If you need to verify your domain:
- Find the unique MX verification record provided by the G Suite Setup Wizard.
- Copy the entire record (ends in mx-verification.google.com) and paste it in the Value/Answer/Destination/Target column.
- Make sure the record's priority is set to Low or to 15 or greater.
- Click Add.